Alumni gifts serve as an important endorsement of JSA’s unique and highly effective programming—and also provide much-needed financial assistance for current JSA students.
As JSA continues to expand into more schools, the number of students for whom participation in JSA may prove a financial hardship continues to grow. To address this need, the Junior Statesmen Foundation offers full and partial scholarships to both conventions and summer programs.
If your JSA experience was a positive one—and we sincerely hope it was—please consider giving back so that every student who wants to participate in JSA can.
There are many ways to give back to JSA, including:
- Interning/Volunteering in JSA’s San Mateo or Washington, DC offices
- Volunteering remotely
- Attending a JSA fundraiser
- Donating directly to JSA
- Hosting or organizing an alumni event in your community
- Speaking at a chapter meeting or convention, or connecting JSA to speakers in applicable fields
- Bringing new students into the JSA family! Tell them about JSA Summer Programming or how to start a JSA chapter at their high school
- Selecting JSA as your charity of choice for Amazon’s new AmazonSmile initiative.
For more information on any of these initiatives, please reach out to the JSA Alumni Association at firstname.lastname@example.org.